Sno Top Ice Cream, built in the style of a Dairy Queen, with the sloping roof and a cone sign on top, has been a local landmark in the Village of Manlius since 1957.
A National Award Winning Ice Cream Parlor for the past eleven years, Sno Top is one of the village’s oldest and most successful businesses. Featuring its famous soft-serve ice cream, homemade soft black raspberry ice cream, old-fashioned sodas, flurries and sundaes, including kid-favorite, the original “trash can sundae”, Sno Top has been a destination point, serving generations of people.
Vince and Kathy Giordano, lifelong residents of the Village of Manlius, have owned Sno Top since 1974. Vince got his start in the ice cream business when he was in high school, working at a stand at the former Suburban Park in Manlius. Later on, he took over the management of the stand. And, when the opportunity came about, he and Kathy purchased Sno Top and have operated it ever since.
The Giordanos consistently have their pulse on the ice cream industry, adding new items to their ever-expanding menu, including gourmet sundaes, Greek yogurt, dole whips and no-sugar added yogurt flavors. Vince is a past president of the National Soft Serve & Fast Association and a past president of the National Ice Cream Retailers Association.
A member of the Fayetteville-Manlius Chamber of Commerce, Sno Top is actively involved in the community. It sponsors an entire division of the Little League baseball program with 16 teams and also supports the summer library reading program, by offering free ice cream cones as an incentive for young children to read. The Historical Society, Senior Center, the Lions Club, churches and childcare centers, are all benefactors of Sno Top’s generosity.
Sno Top received the 2014 Ice Cream Award of Excellence from
the National Ice Cream Retailers Association. Judges award points
based on the ice cream flavor, body, texture and many other factors.
Soft Serve Ice Cream Flavors — Chocolate, Vanilla, Chocolate-Vanilla Twist, Black Raspberry, Black Raspberry-Vanilla Twist
Hard Sherbet Flavors — Orange, Watermelon, Lemon, Red Raspberry
Soft Serve Non-Fat, No Sugar Added, Yogurt Flavors (Flavor Burst)
Vanilla, Vanilla-Dole whip Twist, or Vanilla swirled with Green Apple, Purple Grape, Blue Goo, Strawberry, Chocolate, Butter Pecan, Bubble Gum or Coffee ‘N” Cream
Dole Whip Flavors —
The Dolewhip flavor changes every Tuesday & Friday and rotates between chocolate, strawberry, pineapple, orange, raspberry & mango
Low-fat, low-calorie, non-dairy flavors
Dip Tops, Twinkle Kote & Sprinkles —
Dip Tops: Chocolate, Cherry, Peanut Butter, Blue Raspberry, Bubble Gum & Butterscotch;
Sprinkles: Rainbow & Chocolate
Fruit Shortcakes — Cherry, Blueberry, Peach Cobblers, Strawberry Shortcake and Hot Apple Pie served on a buttermilk biscuit
Banana Splits — Toppings on vanilla and chocolate ice cream. Small: Chocolate sauce and strawberries; Large: Chocolate sauce, strawberries & pineapple
Old Fashioned Sodas — Chocolate, Vanilla, Strawberry, Raspberry, Banana, Cherry, Root Beer, Mocha, Lemon, Pineapple, Crème De Menthe, Coffee, Pina Colada, Pistachio
Floats — Pepsi, Diet Pepsi, Sierra Mist, Mug Root Beer
Hot Fudge, Hot Butterscotch, Hot Apple, Chocolate, Pineapple, Black Cherry, Blueberry, Strawberry, Caramel, Peanut Butter, Marshmallow, Raspberry, Cherry, Walnut, Peach, Mexican
Fat free and sugar free hot fudge also available.
• Turtle: Hot fudge, caramel, pecans
• Peanut Butter Cup: Hot fudge, peanut butter, peanut butter cups
• Reese’s Pieces: Hot fudge, peanut butter, Reese’s Pieces
• PBJ: Peanut butter, raspberry, crushed nuts
• CMP: Chocolate, marshmallow, Spanish peanuts
• Fluffer Nutter: Peanut butter, marshmallow, crushed nuts
• Black Forest: Chocolate ice cream, chocolate, black cherry, crushed nuts
• Half Moon: Twist ice cream, chocolate, marshmallow, crushed cookies
• S’More: Chocolate, marshmallow, graham crackers
• Brownie Fudge: Brownie, hot fudge
• Elvis: Twist, peanut butter, fudge, banana
• Trash Can Sundae: Plastic trash can, peanut butter, chocolate syrup, “dirt,” gummy worm, whipped cream, candy eyes
Fruit Smoothies — Ice, milkshake, fruit and flavored syrup available in Strawberry, Strawberry-Banana, Pina Colada, Chocolate and Chocolate-Banana
Slush — Cherry, Orange, Grape, Lemon Lime, Blue Raspberry, Watermelon, Root Beer
Glaciers — Slush topped with ice cream, sherbet or yogurt
Flurries — Flurries can be made with ice cream or yogurt. Candy choices include: Peanut M & M’s, Reese’s Pieces, Butterfinger, Nestlé’s Crunch, Cookie ‘N” Cream, M & M’s, Chocolate Chips, Nerds, Gummy Bears, Whopper, Peanut Butter Cups, Chocolate Chip Cookie Dough, Brownie Bits, Heath Bar, Snickers, Andes Candies, Peppermint, Birthday Cake, Mint Chocolate Chip
• Baker’s Dream: Twist ice cream, brownie bits, cookie dough, crushed nuts
• Caramel Apple Pie: Hot apple, caramel, graham crackers
• Cherry Orchard: Black cherries, brownie bits, almonds
• Hawaiian Treat: Strawberries, banana, coconut
• Muddy Buddy: Chocolate ice cream, peanut butter, hot fudge, peanuts
• Panda Paws: Chocolate ice cream, peanut butter cups, hot fudge, white chocolate chips
• Pond Bottom: Gummy fish, chocolate chips, peanut butter cups
• Rocky Road: Chocolate ice cream, white chocolate chips, almonds, mini-marshmallows
• Rusty Roof: Caramel, hot fudge, chocolate covered peanuts
• Strawberry Banana: Strawberries, banana, chocolate chips
Ice Cream Sandwiches — Chocolate Chip, Chocolate Wafer (plain), Sprinklewich (assorted)
Milk Shakes — Available in Old Fashion Soda and Gourmet Flavors
Ice Cream and Yogurt Cakes (with 36hr notice), Quarts and Pints of Ice Cream and Yogurt
Cotton Candy, Strawberry and Blueberry Greek Yogurt
Check out our homemade black raspberry soft serve,
old-fashioned sodas and glaciers!!
315 Fayette Street
Manlius, NY 13104
Phone: (315) 682-8582
© Sno Top Ice Cream | 2014 – All Rights Reserved | Website design: Through the Jungle